What is Special about 100% Mulberry SILK (Oeko-Tex™ Certified)
🦋 Pure Mulberry SILK: Pure SILK is the strongest of natural fibres. It contains natural protein and 18 essential amino acids. It also contains natural cellular albumen which speeds up the metabolism of skin cells. ALL while you sleep.
♻️ Anti-Aging: We spend a third of our lives in bed with the most intimate object in our lives ~ OUR PILLOW. Sleeping on a pillow covered with Pure SILK is recommended by dermatologists, anti-aging experts and your mom.
💧 Hydrating: SILK is excellent for keeping your skin smooth and moisturized. It is not as absorbent as other pillowcase fabrics (hydrophilic) so it doesn't suck up your skin's moisture and natural oils.
🖐 Less Friction: SILK decreases friction by more than 40% compared to other fibres. This helps your skin slide freely and smoothly across your pillow. With the enVy™ "OFF-Your-Face" design plus 100% SILK, waking up to sleep lines will be a thing of the past.
🤧 Hypoallergenic: SILK is hypoallergenic; it does not attract dust mites and is a natural fungal repellent. SIlk's structure and protein composition makes it resistant and repellent to a large number of other allergens.
🕹OEKO-TEX Certified: Our enVy™ SILK pillowcases are certified to be free of harmful and toxic substances. Further, we do not dye our pillowcases as they share such an intimate place against your skin. We keep them in their natural colour.
Why we infused COPPER☄️into this pillow
We permanently infused our advanced COPPER technology into the entire fabric matrix of our TENCEL™ Pillow Liner and placed it on top of the Organic Latex Anti-Aging Pillow and under the pillowcase. enVy™ is thrilled to be part of this cutting edge technology by NatuVerex® which easily passes through the Pure SILK pillowcase to you. You can sleep soundly knowing that it is working all night to protect you and your skin.
✔️COPPER Promotes the Production of Elastin + Collagen
✔️COPPER is a Germ Killing Powerhouse - Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral, Anti-Fungal.
✔️COPPER has Anti-Inflammatory Benefits for Speedy Tissue Healing and Repair
How Does Copper Work?
Care and Use
- Do NOT wash the Organic Latex material. To remove spills or stains gently wipe with a damp cloth and allow to dry.
- Do NOT go to bed with wet hair as this will degrade the product.
- Do NOT fold the enVy pillow as the foam will split.
- Do NOT use pillow without its custom fitted pillowcase and liners as this will expose the foam to increase wear and tear. Please avoid removing the protective liner and handling the Latex and oils from your hand can damage it over time.
- Do NOT falsely believe that your new popularity has nothing to do with your new pillow.
* All above will nullify warranty
HOW TO WASH:
- The removable custom fitted 100% SILK pillowcase and Copper infused liner should be washed in cool water on a gentle cycle with a delicate fabric detergent (we recommend a lingerie bag) or preferably wash by hand.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- May be tumble dried on a gentle setting or preferably hang to dry.
- Iron on a low setting.
EnVy Pillow Manufacturer’s Warranty
- At time of purchase enVy pillow warrants the zippered cover to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
- The enVy Pillow Co. provides a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty against our foam products losing their shape or resilience. More details at the link above.