enVy™ COPPER Slip (Pillow Liner)
THE ONLY PILLOW PROTECTOR THAT PROTECTS YOU!
📌 Add 2 or more Queen Protective Liners to your cart for 20% OFF!
Whether you're sleeping in your own bed, a stranger's bed or a hotel bed... Slip into a Safer Sleep by placing the enVy COPPER™ powered Slip under your pillowcase -- and rest easy!
*fits queen size rectangular pillows*
Our Canadian-Made 🍁 enVy COPPER™ Zipped TENCEL™ Queen Slip utilizes our cutting edge COPPER technology by NatuVerex . Its superbug killing properties have been tested using the standard AATCC-100 tested at 99.9% even AFTER 100 home washings.
Lab Results on Methicillin Resistant Staph aureus (MRSA) show:
✓ 50% kill on contact ✓ 85% kill within 1 hour ✓ 99.9% kill in 24 hours
Our new COPPER infusion technique provides 100% complete COPPER saturation to the matrix of the sustainable fabric leaving NO gaps or untreated areas. Other COPPER technologies use infused yarn to weave with non-copper yarn which offers as little as 5% coverage leaving untreated areas to be vulnerable to nasty pathogen invasion. Furthermore, our fully treated and permanently infused fabrics provide continuous release of COPPER ions to do their germ killing job 24/7!
More studies and publications here
Our COPPER ion infused TENCEL™ Zippered Slip (Pillow liner):
- ➢ The benefits to the use of COPPER infused into our TENCEL™ fabric is proven to practically eliminate any bacteria in its sight, thereby providing healthier sleep.
- ➢ Besides being a germ killing powerhouse, our enVy COPPER™ powered by NatuVerex has been shown to improve skin appearance.
- ➣ COPPER infused fabric have amazing anti-inflammatory properties. Copper reduces free radicals and restores skin at the cellular level making it healthier and more youthful (reducing fine lines).
- ➣ COPPER is an essential trace element vital for the normal function of many tissues and indispensable for the generation of new skin.
- ➢ Human skin is not sensitive to COPPER. It is readily metabolized and utilized by the body. Skin heals from the inside out while Copper heals from the outside and may be beneficial in the healing of cosmetic procedures, cuts, wounds and even hard to treat skin pathologies.
- ➢ The TENCEL™ fabric Slip which we have infused with the COPPER ions is a branded lyocell fibre of Botanic (raw wood) origin. It uses a naturally eco-friendly closed loop production process. When TENCEL™ is used in production the textiles are naturally more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk and cooler than linen.
How to Use and Care for your enVy COPPER™ Slip
- Simply place the enVy COPPER™ Slip on any queen size pillow and under your pillowcase to allow it to do its germ killing job while you sleep.
- The Halo effect of the COPPER Ions infused into this fabric naturally transfer to anything it comes in contact with thereby providing protection against viruses, fungi and bacteria as it passes easily through the pillowcase to you!
- Because of its continuous germ killing power, washing is only necessary when visibly soiled or you just want to freshen it up.
- Wash in warm/cool water by hand or using a lingerie bag in a gentle cycle. Hang to dry or tumble dry low.
- A wonderful support to ACNE and ROSACEA sufferers. It has been hailed by beauty experts as the latest 'wonder ingredient'.
Protect your 'Beauty Sleep'!.
All orders are processed within 2 business days and shipped from our Pillow factory in Canada
We try our best to ship all across the globe. We currently offer Free Shipping for orders to Canada and Contiguous USA (except Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico).
Contiguous USA Orders: (except Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico)
- FREE shipping on all orders
- 5 – 10 business days delivery timing (estimated)
- *Flat fee of $49.95 for orders to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico
- FREE shipping on all orders
- 3 – 7 business days delivery timing (estimated)
- Flat fee starting at $49.99 for International orders
- 7 – 14 business days delivery timing (estimated)
Additional Import Costs
Orders shipped outside of Canada may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such fees as well as customs clearance charges once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, you should contact your local customs offices for more details. When custom clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Our 90 Night Money Back Guarantee applies to our full size pillows. More details….