enVy Pillow For Kids
Our Paediatric pillow is ideal for ages 2 to 7 (approx) who weigh less than 60 pounds. Just like our full size pillow, our paediatric pillow is made with Quality Canadian Made State-of-the-Art Unforgettable Memory Foam which is antimicrobial, dust mite resistant and hypoallergenic. It does NOT become firm even when temperatures are sub freezing!
Ergonomic design supports our kids’ growing necks and spines and puts them in perfect sleeping posture after a day spent bent over their computers, tablets or phones. Every Pillow comes with a fitted Bamboo Pillowcase and a convenient Travel bag that allows them to roll up the pillow and bring it along to sleep overs.
Measures approximately 15 by 11 inches and a thinner profile then the original enVy to accommodate their smaller frames.
*This product is Non-Refundable*
Our Kids need Neck Support too!
Our tech savvy kids are "neck deep" into the digital age and are obsessed with their screens. The unnatural forward head leaning as they use their devices is creating neck, back and health issues. Children as young as 7 years of age are showing signs of arthritis in their cervical spine. But the computer age is here to stay and the posture of our children is a new worry for parents.
Having our kids sleeping in proper alignment for ANY part of their 24 hr clock is worth investing in.
Our pillow is best suited for less than 60 pounds and between 2-8 years of age.
What Do Scientists Say About Sleep and Children?
Numerous studies have shown the importance of a good night's sleep in our kids. Poor low quality or interrupted sleep has a huge impact on our health just as it does our children.
Sleep and Weight Issues in Children as young as 4 yrs of age...
- "Short sleep duration is positively associated with obesity in preschool children, and short nighttime sleep duration is significantly related to bedtime and co-sleeping with caregivers."
- Sleep and Obesity in Preschool Children; Fan Jiang et al, June 2009., Journal of Pediatrics
Sleep and Cognitive Performance issues (ie Concentration in Children)
- "the overnight decrease of knowledge in children reflects a preferential effect of sleep toward the enhancement of explicit aspects of task performance..".
- Sleep and cognitive performance in children and preadolescents: a review; Araújo, Danilo De Freitas.,Biological Rhythm Research, 2014
Going to sleep on an enVy pillow in proper spinal alignment ensures that your child's spine is getting a much needed rest from the strain it has endured all day. An aligned spine also allows the body and mind to relax and rest/sleep more comfortably.
All orders are processed within 2 business days and shipped from our Pillow factory in Canada
We try our best to ship all across the globe. We currently offer Free Shipping for orders to Canada and Contiguous USA (except Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico).
Contiguous USA Orders: (except Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico)
- FREE shipping on all orders
- 5 – 10 business days delivery timing (estimated)
- *Flat fee of $49.95 for orders to Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico
- FREE shipping on all orders
- 3 – 7 business days delivery timing (estimated)
- Flat fee starting at $49.99 for International orders
- 7 – 14 business days delivery timing (estimated)
Additional Import Costs
Orders shipped outside of Canada may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such fees as well as customs clearance charges once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, you should contact your local customs offices for more details. When custom clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Our 90 Night Money Back Guarantee applies to our full size pillows. More details….