What is Special about TENCEL™ ?
🌱 Botanical Origin: TENCEL™Lyocell is derived from sustainable wood sources and harvested from certified and controlled sources (*derived from sustainable managed wood sources/forests) under stringent Lenzing guidelines. TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres have gained a reputation for their environmentally responsible "close loop" production process This process recycles solvents and process water at a recovery rate of more than 99% and has received the European Award for the Environment and certified as Bio-based by the USDA
♻️ Biodegradable: TENCEL™ help to maintain the environmental balance by being integrated into nature's cycle. The fibres originate from the renewable raw material wood, created by photosynthesis. The Certified Bio-based fibres are manufactured using an environmentally responsible production process. The fibres are certified as compostable and biodegradable, and thus can fully revert back to nature.
💨 Breathability: TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres have a higher vapour uptake than cotton with a fibre structure that regulates absorption and release of moisture. This is what contributes to its superior breathability and natural body temperature regulation.
🖐 Sooth Gentle on Skin: TENCEL™ has been called the 'Vegan alternative to SILK' because of its luxuriously smooth and Naturally soft to the touch. Under an electron microscope the fibres exhibit a smooth surface area, giving the fabrics the soft feel and comfort for sensitive skin.
How is Certified Organic Latex (GOLS) different from Memory foam?
Memory foam has a slow response to pressure with a deep sink and a conformance to your head and neck. Our NEW Organic Latex, on the other hand, offers a bouncier, quicker response to pressure. It still conforms to your head and neck, but in a more buoyant way. It is less dense than memory foam with a more light, airy, supportive lift.
Care and Use
- Do NOT wash the Organic Latex material. To remove spills or stains gently wipe with a damp cloth and allow to dry.
- Do NOT go to bed with wet hair as this will degrade the product.
- Do NOT fold the enVy pillow as the foam will split.
- Do NOT use pillow without its custom fitted pillowcase and liners as this will expose the foam to increase wear and tear.
- Please avoid removing the protective liner and handling the latex as oild from your hand can damage it over time
- Do NOT falsely believe that your new popularity has nothing to do with your new pillow.
* All above will nullify warranty
HOW TO WASH:
- The removable custom fitted 100% TENCEL™ pillowcase should be washed in cool water on a gentle cycle with a delicate fabric detergent (we recommend a lingerie bag) or preferably wash by hand.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- May be tumble dried on a gentle setting or preferably hang to dry.
- Iron on a low setting.
EnVy Pillow Manufacturer’s Warranty
- At time of purchase enVy pillow warrants the zippered cover to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
- The enVy Pillow Co. provides a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty against our foam products losing their shape or resilience. More details at the link above.