Experience the Benefits of our 100% Mulberry SILK
Why did we want the benefits of SILK on our enVy Pillow?
Mulberry SILK is an extremely strong, naturally odorless, hypoallergenic, unbelievably smooth and highly breathable fabric which allows air to move through the fabric which means new oxygen is passing by your skin throughout the night.
The Perfect Anti-Aging Pillow needs the Perfect Silk Pillowcase
What you might not know about our Mulberry SILK pillowcases?
- SILK is not the same as Satin. A common misconception. Satin is a man-made synthetic polyester which has none of the benefits of pure SILK.
- Our SILK is OEKO-TEX® Certified free of harmful substances. This means textiles and fabrics are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human use. To attain Oeko–Tex Standard 100 certification, the fabric has been tested and certified to be free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances known to be harmful to human health.
- Mulberry SILK is produced by a rare species of silkworms that feed on mulberry leaves and is pure white and colour and considered to be the softest silk on the planet. We do NOT dye our SILK or Bamboo Pillowcases or any of our fabrics.
- We offer 2 SILK pillowcase styles - our custom-fitted 22 momme pillowcases come with our enVy™ COPPER + SILK Pillow and our enVy™ SILK Pillow. Alternatively, we offer our amazing EnVelope Style pillowcase for use on any regular Standard to Queen size pillow.
- SILK is an extremely strong, odorless, hypoallergenic and highly breathable fabric. Air moves freely through the fabric which means new oxygen is passing by your skin throughout the night while your skin cells regenerate.
- Unlike cotton and other materials, Mulberry SILK does not absorb moisture which means your skin’s natural oils and applied moisturizers stay on your face (where they belong) allowing them to do their job.
- The Amino Acids present in SILK have been medically acclaimed to improve the skin health and wellbeing of the sleeper. It offers a soothing calming effect and improves hair conditions, skin conditions (such as eczema) and delays the onset of wrinkles.
- Mulberry SILK acts as a natural bed bug deterrent because the natural fabric structure is very smooth so bed bugs are not able to stick to it.
The introduction of SILK for our enVy™ Pillow has proven to be an added Anti-Aging must have.
Why You Should be Sleeping with SILK...
Hot Flashes…What Hot Flashes?
No need to flip to the cool side of your pillow with SILK, both sides are cool. The temperature regulating properties of our enVy 100% Mulberry SILK pillowcase keeps you comfortable and cool all night long while you get your beauty sleep. That means not just a deeper sleep but a “more deeper sleep” with no more tossing and turning to find the cool side of your pillow! Our SILK and COPPER + SILK pillows come with a custom fitted 100% SILK pillowcase. Additionally, we offer our enVelope style enVy SILK pillowcase that fits any standard or queen size pillow.
It is an extremely strong, naturally odourless, hypoallergenic and highly breathable fabric! And when it comes to minimizing allergies, pure SILK has your back (and your face). Other fabrics, such as cotton, can be a safe breeding ground for dust mites… the main culprit in producing allergens (namely through their ‘feces’? ). On the other hand, SILK is totally hypoallergenic. When using SILK on your pillow you can expect to wake up with clear sinuses, dry eyes, and easy breathing. Your skin will also show less irritation, puffiness, and pimples when sleeping on this amazing natural substance. Air moves through the fabric which means new oxygen is passing by your skin throughout the night.
Mulberry SILK acts as a natural bed bug repellant because the natural fabric structure of silk is very smooth so bed bugs ?are not able to stick on it. Thank God.
Bye Bye Bedhead
Any expert hair stylists knows that Silk pillowcases are the only way to sleep for hair health. As you sleep on regular cotton pillowcases, your hair is being pulled, dragged and snagged along a fabric surface that’s quite rough resulting in damaged dull hair.
When you sleep on one of our SILK pillowcases your hair glides easily over the smooth surface. Mulberry SILK is produced by a rare species of silkworms that feed on mulberry leaves and is considered to be one of the softest materials on the planet and at least 40% smoother than cotton.
Best. Skin. Ever.
Unlike cotton and other materials, the Mulberry SILK does not absorb moisture which means your skin’s natural oils and applied expensive skin care products stay on your face (where they belong) allowing them to do their job and hydrating your skin all night long. Waking up to see your important moisturizers and anti-aging products soaked up by your cotton pillowcase is expensive and disappointing.
We are proud that we sourced an outstanding quality SILK which is OEKO-TEX® Certified free of harmful substances. It is essential our skin is not exposed to anything but the natural pure silk free of dyes.
Additionally, the amino acids present in SILK have been medically acclaimed to improve skin health and the well-being of the sleeper. It offers a calming effect to the skin, hair, body and mind…. plus delays the onset of wrinkles 🙂