Experience the Benefits of our 100% Mulberry SILK
Why did we want the benefits of SILK on our enVy Pillow?
Mulberry SILK is an extremely strong, naturally odorless, hypoallergenic, unbelievably smooth and highly breathable fabric which allows air to move through the fabric which means new oxygen is passing by your skin throughout the night.
6 Ways to Empower your Beauty Sleep with SILK
The Perfect Anti-Aging Pillow needs the Perfect Silk Pillowcase
What you might not know about our Mulberry SILK pillowcases?
- SILK is not the same as Satin. A common misconception. Satin is a man-made synthetic polyester which has none of the benefits of pure SILK.
- Our SILK is OEKO-TEX® Certified free of harmful substances.
- Mulberry SILK is produced by a rare species of silkworms that feed on mulberry leaves and is pure white and colour and considered to be the softest silk on the planet. We do NOT dye our SILK.
- SILK is an extremely strong, odorless, hypoallergenic and highly breathable fabric. Air moves freely through the fabric which means new oxygen is passing by your skin throughout the night while your skin cells regenerate.
- Unlike cotton and other materials, Mulberry SILK does not absorb moisture which means your skin’s natural oils and applied moisturizers stay on your face (where they belong) allowing them to do their job.
- The Amino Acids present in SILK have been medically acclaimed to improve the skin health and wellbeing of the sleeper. It offers a soothing calming effect and improves hair conditions, skin conditions (such as eczema) and delays the onset of wrinkles..
``Your Pillow is Sick!``
~ Rachel Varga RN